Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Best Little Bead Boxes Shipped Yesterday


Uh Oh!!! Hey, wait a minute, there's Tiger sitting behind my purse! He didn't get into the box! I guess he will have to fly out today and meet up with the boxes. The little stowaway really hid, I think, so he could have one more shot at seeing a real live tiger at the Zoo this morning!


Here are the fabulous goodies I chose from the Best Little Bead Box. Grace Danel's fabulous faces are irresistible. The vintage sequins, rosemontes and beads are wonderful. But the little vintage sew on crowns were what made me say out loud, "mine"! Thanks Grace.

Here are my contributions. Some beautiful Czech beads, Vintage® dragonflys, Swarovski® crystals and tubes of seed beads. Along with some semi precious stone beads and modern sequins. Plus two Beady Eyed Women's® Guides, Sculptural Peyote Primers one Tide Pool Sculptural Cuff Kit and one Baroque Pearl Necklace Kit. 

It has been a great honor to participate in The Best Little Bead Box! Thanks Carol Dean.

No comments:

Post a Comment