We will announce the beaders for Round 2 on December 15, 2010. If you are not one of the twelve chosen for this round, your application will stay in the pool for the next round.
The Best Little Bead Box - Round Two
*We can only accept applications from beaders residing in the United States because 1) postage and customs costs would be prohibitive if we included international beaders and 2) the proceeds of the auctioned boxes will go to a US charity.
Occupation (either bead-related or non-bead related)__________________
Facebook Fan Page:___________________________________________
1. How long have you been a beader/jewelry maker?
2. Why do you want to participate in the Best Little Bead Box project?
3. Have beads changed your life? How?
4. Do you consider yourself a beginner, intermediate or advanced beader/jewelry maker?
5. How did you get started working with beads?
6. If you were a bead, what kind would you be? Why?
7. If you were stranded on a desert island and could have only one kind of bead with you, what would it be and why?
8. What is the best advice you've ever received from a bead artist, teacher or beading friend?
9. Do you have a particular quote that you think reflects your personal philosophies? If yes, please share it.
10. What was the best beady gift that you have ever received? What was the best beady gift that you ever
gave to someone else?
11. Aside from beading, do you do any other crafts? What are they?
12. What three words would best describe your current bead stash?
13. Towards the end of the round, the priority postage and insurance for the box(es) could be as high as $30. Would this pose a problem for you?
Please include a photograph of your very best piece of beadwork, if you have one available.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application, you are giving The Best Little Bead Box permission to use your answers on this blog, in special features and/or as part of the beader's profile if you are selected.