Friday, October 22, 2010

Week Four: Jennifer Cameron

Our box is doing a bit more than its usual traveling right now. After a quick"ie" (entirely too brief, just ask Shelley) stop in Illinois, it is under the care of the Interweave Press staff in Colorado today. On Monday, it will make its way back to the Midwest; this time to the Indiana  home of Jennifer Cameron of Glass Addictions, who will get a little more time with the box than Shelley did...but still not as much as the other ten beaders in this round.

Here's a little more about Jennifer, in her own words:


I have been lampworking (creating glass beads using a torch) for about 5 years. I took up making jewelry once I realized we would drown in beads if I didn't DO something with them so I started teaching myself through books, magazines, and took a couple classes here and there. I love working with and experimenting with wire and metals and despise beading wire and crimp beads. Especially crimp beads. I think those things are pure evil. I am playing along in the Best Little Bead Box Project because I adore the mission of Beads of Courage. Also, the project just sounded like so much fun!





Since Jennifer is a creator of beads (as well as a user), I'm sure we will see some wonderful lampwork additions to our box before she sends it back on its journey next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment