Monday, March 7, 2011

Susan's Time with the Box

written by Susan, posted by Carol Dean

The 2 Best Little Bead Boxes were hand delivered by my postman last Monday, Feb. 28th. The large one was almost too heavy for me to carry but I managed with a smile. This was also my first day back to school since the late eighties so I didn't even have time to see inside each box until the wee hours of the morning.

I was so impressed with all of the wonderful items that were already there. It took me a few hours to decide what I would take from the boxes. I decided on some unique seed beads for my first "take" and then I found some other goodies I couldn't resist including a beautiful glass heart with dots of glass.



Then I went through my stash to add to the mix. I was going to add something to the stuffed tiger but ran out of time. I did drape some of the fire polish strands around his neck for a photo.




Over all this has been a nice experience and I'm happy to have been a part of this worth while project. Now the boxes are on their way to the next spot. Thanks for allowing me to be in this go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment