Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sharon Erwine - The beautiful things I selected from the boxes









I "worked" all night making some selections. It got dark, but I kept looking. Who would stop until every bead was viewed? The next morning, I thought I should look again to be sure I'd seen everything in natural daylight. Since I live in Michigan, but am currently vacationing in Texas, I miss my stash. Therefore, I went back through the goodies a third time to find smaller beads that matched my focals.

There are hundreds more focals and thousands of smaller beads, seed beads, and findings STILL in the boxes! Since I already know that I'll have extras from the projects above, I plan on sending them back to Carol and Jennifer later for future rounds, along with more of my stash beads. Beads of Courage is such a worthwhile cause. See more at www.beadsofcourage.org.


2 comments:

  1. OOhhhh, LOTS of great stuff, nice choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeehaw! I knew you wouldn't be able to remain bead free down There! Great way to destash, Too! See you back in Mich soon!
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete